search hot trends news

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Jon Gosselin Primetime

Jon Gosselin Primetime
Jon Gosselin claims that estranged wife Kate refused to get marriage counseling, except for therapy with celeb counselor Dr. Phil McGraw. "We talked about the brand and corporate things and making the brand work," he reveals on Tuesday's "Primetime: Family Secrets" interview on ABC. "I felt it was weird. I was like, 'Why am I here? I could be snowboarding.' It wasn't helping."
Instead, Gosselin says he was the only one trying to seek real help to repair their marriage. "I have a $22,000 therapy bill," he says. "I mean, I tried to have marriage counseling. I did it myself. She refused to go." The reality show dad granted his first official interview in hopes to repair his public image. He claims that he isn't two-faced like Kate and that she used the kids to drive a wedge between him and his family.
"She separated me from my family, my mom and my brothers," he tells Chris Cuomo. "They say to me, "It's so good to have the real Jon back, it's so good to have the warm, loving kind caring person we knew you were before you got married.' She used to hold the kids over my head and say, 'Don't spend time with your mom, spend time with your kids.' Why can't I spend time with my mom and my kids together?" Gosselin also says he let Kate get away with her bossy attitude for many years because he loved her and so he changed for her. "Maybe I was too passive," he admits. Check out the first part of "Primetime: Family Secrets" in which he infamously reveals that he hates Kate:

No comments:

Post a Comment