search hot trends news

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Lisa Niemi

Lisa Niemi
Together, Lisa Niemi and Patrick Swayze dealt with success, disappointment, addiction, and loss. Then the two of them coped together with Patrick’s cancer diagnosis and treatment. Here is more information about the successful long term marriage of Lisa Niemi and Patrick Swayze.
Born
Patrick Wayne Swayze: August 18, 1952 in Houston, Texas
Lisa Niemi aka Lisa A. Haapaniemi: May 26, 1956 in Houston, Texas.
Died
Patrick: Patrick Swayze died on September 14, 2009 at the age of 57 after losing his courageous battle with pancreatic cancer.
How Patrick and Lisa Met
Lisa and Patrick met when she was 16 years old. Lisa was one of Patrick’s mother’s dancing students. Patrick about meeting Lisa: “I robbed the cradle. All these girls were studying with my mum and I used to go and check them out in their leotards – it was like being in a candy store … She didn’t buy any of my nonsense. We spent half our dates in total silence as she wouldn’t talk to me if she thought I was putting on an act.”

No comments:

Post a Comment