search hot trends news

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Whitney Houston interview with Oprah

Whitney Houston interview with Oprah
Oprah Winfrey met up with singer Whitney Houston for a candid interview at the Town Hall in New York. The interview aired yesterday on “The Oprah Winfrey Show.” Drug use, emotional abuse and leaving her career behind, were a few of the things that Whitney spoke to Oprah about. “I had so much money and so much access to what I wanted. I didn’t think about the singing part anymore. I was looking for my young womanhood.”
Whitney’s drugs of choice were marijuana and cocaine. Telling Oprah that she would mix the two together, “You put your marijuana, you lace it up and you smoke it.” It seems as though Houston blames much of her downfall on her love for her now ex-husband Bobby Brown. “He was my drug, I didn’t do anything without him. I wasn’t getting high by myself. It was me and him together. We were partners.”
Whitney and Bobby have one daughter together named Bobby Kristina. Houston said that she has been honest with her daughter about her drug use and even took her to an Atlanta drug rehab for mothers and daughters. The abuse was mostly verbal said Whitney, recalling a time when Bobby spit in her face as their daughter looked on. “Horrified” was the word Whitney used to describe the incident, claiming Brown slapped her once and that she hit him on the head three times. Watch here as Whitney talks about her darkest days with Oprah.

No comments:

Post a Comment