search hot trends news

Friday, October 9, 2009

duggar grandchild

duggar grandchild
The first Duggar grandchild has arrived. On Thursday night, Josh Duggar -- the eldest of Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar's 18 children -- and wife Anna welcomed a baby girl. Mackynzie Renee Duggar weighed 8 pounds and 19 1/2 inches, according to the Today show. Mackynzie will be in good company, considering that she has 17 aunts and uncles and another one on the way: In September, Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar announced they were expecting their 19th child in the spring.
The Duggars have been married 20 years, and this season Jim Bob and Michelle are recommitting. The couple joined "Good Day Philadelphia" live from Texas on Monday morning, and guess what? Michelle's expecting again. Their latest baby is due March 18, so they're five months away. And they're going to be grandparents in the next two weeks. Asked about having grandchildren older than her children, Michelle said, "I think history is repeating itself. My mother and my sister did the same thing. When I came along, I had nieces and nephews that were older than me, and we are very close. So I think it will be a lot of fun."
Since all of their kids' names being with the letter "J," Fox 29's Mike Jerrick suggested his last name for baby No. 19, noting that it's being used more often as a first name. "It means, Jim Bob and Michelle, gifted ruler or people's ruler, and it is a Dutch surname. I recommend it," Fox 29's Jennaphyr Frederick suggested. Michelle said, "I love that name, Jerrick. That is really neat. It's perfect. … I like it. I think it's great." The mother of 18 also comforted JennFred by noting, "We've already got a Jennifer." "We'll have to take a family vote," Jim Bob said. "Yeah, we'll put that one on the list, and we'll be voting before long," Michelle said. The reality TV couple also talked about the planning that goes into feeding clothing and bathing a group as large as theirs.

No comments:

Post a Comment