search hot trends news

Thursday, October 15, 2009

meghan mccain tank top

meghan mccain tank top
Meghan McCain's Tank Top twitter image (Twitpic) "The night was spontaneous." Megan McCain is the top of the tank twitter picture was posted on Wednesday evening. McCain said he was spending "automatically" every night in the biography of Warhol and take off. The 24-year twitpic out on Twitter. Within 15 minutes of network began to hate. The McCain with them, "I was not funny picture of something but I was invited to appear something other than the pant suit and I sl - t".
After a string of comments the 24-year-old wrote: ‘so I took a fun picture not thinking anything about what I was wearing but apparently anything other than a pantsuit and I am a s***’ She added: ‘When I am alone in my apartment I wear tank tops and sweat pants, I had no idea this makes me a s***. I can’t even tell you how hurt I am.’ The blonde repeated her threat to delete her Twitter account - which is followed by nearly 60,000 people - before promising to ‘sleep on it’ and thanking a select few for their messages of support.

She said: 'I want to apologize to anyone who is offended by my Twitpic, I was clearly a mistake and I apologize to the 2 was offended. " Before signing, McCain also left a link to his latest column for the website The Daily Beast.

No comments:

Post a Comment