search hot trends news

Friday, October 2, 2009

Liz Claman

Liz Claman
Anchor lady Liz Claman uses this term to describe was has become accepted as her ability to “look the part” daily on Fox’s afternoon news programming. When asked about her inate ability to look good in front of the camera, Claman was forthcoming about her idea of being attractive without distracting the viewers from the news. Claman began working for CNBC in 1998, and subsequently “made it” on the Fox business scene with a successful interview with Warren Buffett in 2007. Judging from what we have seen of Liz, and the buzz going about concerning her looks, it appears she has gotten the art of being camera friendly down to a science. Below Claman talks with Buffett about charity lunches and this and that.
With regard to “the formula” showing some leg, cleavage and wearing tight fitting sweaters for a woman with a figure seems more like something to look at than talk about as if women in news could learn something here. Regardless of her good looks (or maybe because of them) big time business people seem to like to talk to Liz. She is rapidly becoming one of Fox News’ best assets. Maybe Fox can learn to become “business sexy” too?

2 comments:

  1. Having herpes is not the end of life there are many treatment to cure herpes infection with the help of Dr salisu herbal product. I was positive to the deadly virus called HERPES and i lost hope because i was out casted and rejected even by my closet friends. I searched on-line to know and enquirer about cure for HERPES and i read someone testimony on how he was cured from HSV-2 so i decided to contact the Sameer herbalist Call Dr salisu because i know that nature has the power to heal everything. I contacted him to know how he can help me and he told me never to worry that he will help me with the natural herbs from God! after 2 days of contacting him, he told me that the cure has been ready and he sent it to me via UPS SPEED POST and it got to me after 3 days! I used the medicine as he instructed me (MORNING and EVENING) and i was cured! its really like a dream but i am so happy! that's the reason i decided to also add more comment of Him so that more can be saved just like me! and if you need his help,you can email doctorsalisu143@gmail.com WhatsApp him on +2349028391813

    ReplyDelete
  2. I GOT CURED OF HERPES WITH THE HELP OF DR OGU I Am from North Carolina, United State. I caught genital herpes from my ex boyfriend who never had any symptoms of herpes . I had it for 4 years ,and it has literally affected my life before I got cured. People think herpes is really a minor skin irritation, herpes has long term effects on health. The stigma attached to this virus by ignorant people is ridiculous. Most people have herpes in one form or another but they might not be aware of it. I would like to advise people on how I got rid of my herpes by using Dr OGU herbal medicine. I saw a comment posted by a woman from Germany on the internet that she got rid of her herpes with the help of doctor OGU. I was so happy when I saw that post. i quickly collected the doctor OGU contact email and I emailed him. Within 1 hr he responded to my email. i explained things to him and he told me not to worry that he will help me. i ordered for his medicine product which was sent to me via DHL. that was how i got the herbal medicine and i used it as i was told for the period of 6 days which is twice a day ( morning and at night before going to bed) .after 8 days, i found out that the herpes was no more and this was also confirmed by my doctor. if you have herpes or other similar disease and you want it cure, kindly contact doctor OGU Patrick via this email ; drogugusolutionhome@gmail.com or text him via: +1 719 629 0982 .

    ReplyDelete